Relax and savor the best ocean views of Honolulu and sunset on Oahu’s largest island catamaran, the Dolphin Star. The friendly captain and crew shares famous landmarks and the history of Waikiki as you enjoy a cold refreshing Mai Tai, all in the comfort of the open air, 2-deck vessel, featuring covered seating, restrooms, and panoramic walk around decks.
Choose Your Experience
Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Sip a tasty Mai Tai, snack on deluxe dry snacks and unwind to island tunes as you take in majestic views of Diamond Head, the beautiful Hawaiian sunset and other famous Honolulu landmarks, all in the care of our captain and crew. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
Child: $49 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- A fun lovin’ tropical evening cruising along the world famous Waikiki coastline
- Cruise in comfort about Oahu’s largest island catamaran, the Dolphin Star
- Sip on a Mai Tai and enjoy deluxe dry snacks
- Relax to island tunes while enjoying majestic views of Diamond Head
- Convenient departure from Waikiki!
- Private sunset charters are available, call 808-983-7884.
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- One welcome Mai Tai
- Deluxe Dry Snack
- Recorded Hawaiian music
- Captain’s live narration adds to the relaxing atmosphere of this casual sunset cruise.
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Directions & Parking: Departs from Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki. If driving on your own, see below.
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
Sign up to receive special offers!