Go on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to see wild dolphins at play along Oahu’s west side aboard the eco-friendly 149-passenger Dolphin Star, Oahu’s largest dolphin vessel. Capture amazing photos of Hawaii’s marine life and the beautiful Waianae mountain range. Custom built for wild dolphin watching in Hawaii, you’ll cruise in comfort with shaded cabins and open-air viewing areas. You may even spot honu (turtles), malolo (flying fish) and more!
Choose Your Experience
Wild Dolphin Watch & BBQ Cruise
Enjoy an exciting Hawaiian adventure traveling along the historic Waianae Coast. Learn about Hawaii’s fascinating marine life from our crew of certified Naturalist. Create your own gourmet burger with our premium hamburgers freshly grilled onboard and buffet of gourmet toppings from grilled pineapple, avocado, vine-ripened tomatoes, Kula lettuce and more!
Child: $54 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see wild dolphins on Oahu. Dolphin Sightings are guaranteed, or cruise again.
- Cruise in comfort about Oahu’s largest island catamaran, the Dolphin Star.
- Capture stunning photos of marine life and the Waianae Mountain range.
- ‘Ono freshly grilled BBQ Burger Lunch
- Professional captain and crew of certified Naturalist make this cruise relaxing, fun and educational
- Cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- Freshly grilled premium hamburger BBQ buffet lunch
- Dolphin activities for all ages including crew of certified naturalists, narration and more
- Kids program: Interactive, education and fun with souvenir learning material
- Dolphin Guarantee from 9/2/21 – 12/31/21: Receive a free return Dolphin Check until a dolphin is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Whale Season from 1/2/22 – 3/31/22: Rare opportunity to see BOTH humpback whales and wild dolphins along the unspoiled Waianae coast during the wintertime in Hawaii.
- Price includes tax and harbor fee. Before You Go
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Wear comfortable attire with non-skid shoes. Sunscreen, a light sweater or jacket, sunglasses (polarized recommended) and binoculars are also recommended.
- Directions & Parking: Departs from the Waianae Boat Harbor. If driving on your own, see below.
- Round-trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for $23 per person.
- Alternative Entrée of Grilled Vegan Garden Burger available with 24 hours notice.
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.