Go on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to see wild dolphins at play along Oahu’s west side aboard the eco-friendly 149-passenger Dolphin Star, Oahu’s largest dolphin vessel. Capture amazing photos of Hawaii’s marine life and the beautiful Waianae mountain range. Custom built for wild dolphin watching in Hawaii, you’ll cruise in comfort with shaded cabins and open-air viewing areas. You may even spot honu (turtles), malolo (flying fish) and more!
Choose Your Experience
Wild Dolphin Watch BBQ & Snorkel Cruise
Enjoy our top-rated eco tour for all ages! Learn about Hawaii’s beautiful marine animals from our certified Naturalist. Build your own premium hamburger freshly grilled onboard with your choice of gourmet fixings, plus snack on our homemade chocolate brownies. Then, explore an underwater paradise at one of Oahu’s best snorkeling spots on the west side. All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices are included. Go on an educational guided reef tour with our crew and see Hawaii’s marine life up close! Easy water entry, two restrooms and freshwater showers make this cruise ideal and safe for beginner snorkelers as well as advanced.
Child: $71 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see wild dolphins on Oahu. Dolphin Sightings are guaranteed, or cruise again.
- Cruise in comfort about Oahu’s largest island catamaran, the Dolphin Star.
- Capture stunning photos of marine life and the Waianae Mountain range.
- ‘Ono freshly grilled BBQ Burger Lunch
- Professional captain and crew of certified Naturalist make this cruise relaxing, fun and educational
- Snorkel Hawaii's pristine water and see colorful marine life up close
- 3-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- Freshly grilled premium hamburger BBQ buffet lunch
- Dolphin activities for all ages including crew of certified naturalists, narration and more
- Kids program: Interactive, education and fun with souvenir learning material
- All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Wear comfortable attire with non-skid shoes. Sunscreen, a light sweater or jacket, sunglasses (polarized recommended) and binoculars are also recommended.
- Directions & Parking: Departs from the Waianae Boat Harbor. If driving on your own, see below.
- Round-trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for $23 per person.
- Alternative Entrée of Grilled Vegan Garden Burger available with 24 hours notice.
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- A signed waiver for is required for snorkeling.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
Sign up to receive special offers!